Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There Is No Explanation

There is no explanation of how this could ever be.
Science just can't prove it.....'cause you mean the world to me.

Illogical, improbable - or so they all have said.
Regardless of what they say or do, I love you, girl, instead.

I know what good you bring me... my heart still skips a beat
One glance into your gorgeous eyes is all it takes for me.

You'd never understand it....it's incomprehensible to me.
But I love you with my heart and soul; you mean the world to me?

I know well last forver 'cause our love shall always be.
For a love this strong could never fade or die for anything.

Forver is a long time but not long enough for me.
My love will last forever and ever....and past eternity.

- Vincent Paul Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment